XT660R Heaven

XT660R Heaven
Life on the road is fab...

Monday 28 July 2014

Back to the UK

Well we've been back home for a few days now, caught up on sleep, had a gossip with loads of friends & ate plenty of cake at the local cafe whilst sat in the sun, excellent.

I've been playing on the DR350 I bought before I went away, just done a load of servicing, oil change, air filter, stripped the carb & cleaned out all the dirty bits, it needs new tyres & chain & sprockets next, all on order & the rear linkage needs either new bushes & some grease or just new grease as it creaks more than I do in the mornings!!

Then its time to get out onto the dirt with it & see how it goes there. It is a pokey little thing though & so light after the XT!!

Suzuki DR350 SEW 1998
My lass, Lucy has also bought a little bike whilst I was away to get more time riding so she can pass her full UK bike test, she has a Honda XR125 2005, it's so quiet & easy to ride, although it actually feels heavier than the DR for some reason, especially on the front end...

So the two bikes went to the seaside to watch the sun go down, all very nice & cozy...


Now it's get back into the routine of life back at home, catch up with family & friends & get out on both of my bikes as much as possible, especially as the sun is shining in the UK at the moment.

Have fun all...